Thursday, August 5, 2010

Still, I'll miss you

The sun dissolves and bids a final farewell
As I silently stand alone in the darkness of hell
Reliving dark moments of stories I can’t tell
Spiralling down, only I will know where I fell

I know you belong with me
but that might never be
But I miss you
Yeah I miss you

Sadness consume my already tattered soul
From within, slowly darkness begins to take hold
I stare into the sea of moments untold
Too tired to wage battle, I succumb and lose my soul

On the outside I smile
But that is just lie
Coz I miss you
Yeah I miss you

With clenched fists I close my eyes
A fool was I for believing I could fly
Standing in the centre of blue and gray skies
I walk a fine line where the darkness hides

There is no one to blame
But me, what a shame
And I miss you
Yeah I miss you

I will disappear and bid a final farewell
Silent and alone in this darkness of hell
Dark moments of stories I won’t tell
Only I shall know where I once fell

I know you won’t be there
My angel, my fairy
But I’ll miss you
Still, I’ll miss you

2 comments: