Saturday, April 17, 2010

Boredom and its cure


I am bored. I dont want to do anything . I don't know how common this is, but for me, the main problem is that I feel disconnected from everyone and everything.
This totally sucks.
How have I evaded boredom till now? Procrastination.
Procrastination avoids boredom.One never has the feeling that there is nothing important to do.
we always postpone and procrastinate

"I'll do it later"
"I'll do it tomorrow"
how about "I'll do it never" ?


But now, nothing seems worth doing. Everything seems to be a waste of time, even though there is plenty of time to be wasted.
I like to think that if I had love and intimacy in my life, life wouldn't suck nearly as much, but that doesnt seem likely.
"Yet it is in our idleness, in our dreams, that the submerged truth sometimes comes to the top."-AVW
Yaaawn....this is boring

8 comments:

  1. find a sweet girl with brain n humor, may that can help u to get a life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Jugni aaja aaja hath na aundi ae

    ReplyDelete
  3. when the boredom shall reach its zenith and u wont have really anything left to do, ma friend, then will come the salavation!!!
    u will be enlightened and so will we!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enlightenment sounds so boring...so does salvation

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm...pretty much sums up the spirit of the 4th yr i suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ye hai meri kahani....khamosh zindgani :P

    ReplyDelete