Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Even I hate my life


Even I hate my life.
Why? I dont know.
Okay, maybe not all of you, but a large number of people will fire off a “I hate my life! … Life sucks!” at the blink of an eye.
“I hate my project.”
“I hate not being able to afford a guitar.”
“I hate the way I look.”
"I hate that I will be parted from all my friends in a few weeks"
"I hate not having YOU in my life"
But why do I hate my life? I bet many would kill to be in my position. Why are never content with our lives? Is it because self contentment kill your drive to strive for better? Or does it give you confidence? I dont know. Do you?
But Id like to believe I have more reasons to love my life than most people in this world...all I need is contentment. And as has been the trend, now its time for a poem or a quote. So here it goes...
Contentment is the greatest richness for me
This is why I hold on to it real tightly
I never wait in front of any door, miserably
I am so rich and yet I have nothing
I walk among the people, just like a king

5 comments:

  1. hey m completely agree with your point that there are many more reasons to love our life....
    not having something or somebody in your life doesn't mean that you start hating yourself and those life sucks fundas.....
    live the life at its fullest who knows Kal ho na ho....and of course contentment is the key to being happy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richness does not mean having a great amount of property, but richness is self-contentment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i like this one.....it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true buddy....we have numerous reason 4 loving our life than hating it... We should always be satisfied with what we have but that does not mean that we should not strive to improve or better ourselves.

    ReplyDelete