Wednesday, June 16, 2010

across infinitude


Where did you go?
Where did you disappear?
Burning sensation in my chest
I can hardly bear

My heart burns in flames
Sparks and smoke rise
Throbbing faster and faster
Your picture just cant suffice

I want to loose myself
like the smoke gets lost in the sky
I want to become your cloak
protect you from rain and dry

I wish I could be smoke
I'd go wherever you are
Floating close to you always
Lingering near, never far

Until I find my peace
Until I receive beatitude
I am a lighthouse of your image
as I burn across infinitude

2 comments:

  1. ek ak hindi mein likh le ab...tab dekhu teri depth...english mein emotions hote hain...par hindi mein bhavnayein pour karti hain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. bhavnaaye bahane ka jimma tera hai babesh

    ReplyDelete