Tuesday, June 8, 2010

When will pigs fly


In countless dreams I have seen
we’ll be together, sun or rain
Why haven't they come true
it is impossible to explain

I’ll wait for them to come true
I’ll wait for that joyous day
When we’ll laugh, scream and
cry together, come what may

We’d be together
until the end of time
I’ll be yours till eternity,
Forever you’ll be mine

Dawn is about to break
The horizon is getting red
I have waited long in dark
Still my fate I dread

Anxiety crushes me now
days are hard to get by
Each moment I ponder
When will pigs fly

3 comments:

  1. mind blowing...awesome...gazab hi likha hai be....looks like professional romantic poet...keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well expressed dear, now u can work upon some message-giving creations....

    ReplyDelete
  3. abe tere ko to professional poet ban jana chaiye

    ReplyDelete