Sunday, June 13, 2010

~ROMANSICK~


I hear your lovely voice
The frabjous hour of all
Happiness smiles at me fondly
All my senses you enthrall

Time flies on cupids wings
I get lost in your every word
My lonely heart rejoices
sweetest sound I ever heard

I am left pondering later
And for a minute I am okay
Sooner or later the joy subsides
and the happiness goes away

Your voice had warmed my
estranged and desolated heart
The avalanche of sorrow
turn it to stone and tear it apart

Strange emotions stir in my soul
My life enters a state of commotion
Everything seems worthless
I doubt each and every notion

I meekly sit and watch
as my body helplessly drains
Life swings like a pendulum
to and fro between joy and pain

I am too shy to say
but i want you to know
Nothing can compare to you
I am living in your afterglow

When I talk to you
time flies away, doesnt tick
Something has happened for sure
my friends say I am romansick

No comments:

Post a Comment