Sunday, June 6, 2010

I will miss you when I wake up



I lean upon my pillow
by flickering light
Sailing into sweet oblivion
this lonely night

You descend into my dreams
bathed in moonlights shower
Your face still fairer
than a peach tree flower

Our hearts our soul
hear the same tune
We dance hand in hand
my greatest fortune

You're in my dreams
my feelings I can't dout
It gets me through the day
You are all I think about

Although I can not see you
and you are so far away
I close my eyes, there you are
All my frights, fears allay

Until "then" I hold you in my dreams
lying on my bed like a dollop
In my dreams we are together, forever
but I will miss you when I wake up

2 comments:

  1. jitni English mujhe aati hai,, utni to bahut achchi hai.. par Hindi mein ho to mazaa aa jaaye.. !! kya hum English mein gareebon ke liye kuch ho sakta hai aapke blog par ..??

    ReplyDelete