Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bittersweet jealousy


I should not care
about the person you see
But why does your seeking of others
create this confusion in me

I am stuck behind this blue screen
I wish it did not bother me
But it does
Am I jealous?

My mind has created
a faultless image of his
Cause I know you deserve the best
and this my eye does envy

It's creeping up inside of me,
the feelings only get worse.
I want to shout out loud,
want my voice to be heard.

May be I am jealous
Jealous because he gets
to walk with you, be with you
While I watch and wait

If it is jealousy
I'd like to call it bittersweet
It makes me realise how precious
yo are, made me an aesthete

You must do what you do
I will never ask you to alter
I'll wait for you
From summer solstice to winter

My heart says don't worry boy
some day we'll be together
I'd love being with you
be it sunny, rainy or cloudy weather

No comments:

Post a Comment